Terms & Conditions
General Terms Of Agreement
- Racing Lines is a trading name of Nuneaton Hose and Fittings Ltd.
- Racing Lines sells products and services to private persons over the age of consent. Racing Lines also sells products and services to individuals under the age of 18 on the basis that they have obtained permission from their guardian.
- Goods are sold to private individuals, companies and organizations.
- Racing Lines reserves the right to change these Terms Of Agreement without prior notice. Terms Of Agreement apply to any order as they were at the time when the order was placed.
- Contact information for Racing Lines can be found at: www.racinglines.com/contact
- You (the customer) upon registering with our website agree that Racing Lines can hold a record of your contact information.. Your information will be kept entirely confidential and Racing Lines do not share this information with any third parties.
- A binding sales contract will come into effect when you (the customer) confirm your online order during our checkout process (which includes freight charges). A confirmation of your order will be sent via email to the email address you specified to us when registering with Racing Lines, through the Racing Lines website. Racing Lines liability regarding unavailability of the product, restrictions by authorities or import restrictions is always limited to the cancellation of the transaction and the possible refund of the purchase price.
Prices & Products
- Prices on the website do not include value added tax or shipping expenses unless stated otherwise.
- Prices shown on the website are subject to change. If the product price rises before the shipment is handled, the ordered products will be sold at the original price. If changes are made to the order it will be determined according to the price at the time of the change in the order. If there is a reduction in the advertised price at the time of order we will deliver the product automatically with the new lower price.
- In the event of pricing errors in the price list, the product will not be sold at a clearly lower price and it will be assumed that you (the customer) were aware of and understood the error.
- Products are always sold in their current condition.
Delivery & Payment
- Delivery charges vary depending on the size and the weight of the order being placed. Delivery charges are clearly displayed in the confirmation of order page and again shown on the order confirmation sent to the email address supplied by you (the customer) when you registered with the Racing Lines website.
- Deliveries will be made to the address specified at the time of order by you (the customer). Racing Lines will not be responsible for deliveries to the wrong address if supplied by you (the customer).
- Finished orders will be dispatched for delivery within 1-2 working days unless otherwise specified by Racing Lines. Delivery time within the UK is generally 1-2 working days from dispatch. Delivery times to areas outside of the UK can vary dependant on location and customs clearance. As a guide, deliveries to within the EU usually take around 2-4 days, deliveries outside of the EU can take from 2-14 days. “Finished Orders” refers to an order where all products are in stock ready for dispatch and the order has been approved and paid for in full.
- Customers are required to pay for their order via Sage Pay or PayPal. Racing Lines can also accept payment via bank transfer, with any bank transfer fees being paid for at source. If you (the customer) wish to place an order and pay for the goods by bank transfer then you are to contact us directly via our contact page found here: www.racinglines/contact.com before placing your order online.
- Account customers will be issued their invoice after order confirmation. Payment terms for Account customers remain as agreed with our accounts department at the time of account application.
Goods Return Policy
- In accordance with Government legislation products purchased from our store will be granted a 14 day right to return. The product must be returned unused and in its original condition and packaging.
- Racing Lines grant the buyer permission to open the goods for inspection, however we ask that you take care to retain the original condition of the packaging in which the goods were originally supplied to you.
- Upon receipt of the returned items and provided that the return meets our Goods Return Policy Agreement, we will offer you (the customer) a refund within 14 days of receiving the goods back.
- You (the customer) have accepted the goods if; you have told us that you have accepted them (having had ample opportunity to inspect the item before confirming receipt), or when you (the customer) have either altered or fitted the item(s).
- Returns will only be accepted if they are from the original purchaser.
- In the case of reclamation due to defects in the merchandise or return of the merchandise, you (the customer) are obliged to return the merchandise with an accompanying certificate of purchase or invoice copy to prove that the product in question was purchased by you, from Racing Lines at the time specified by you (the customer). In any instance where the original receipt or proof of purchase cannot be supplied by you (the customer), then Racing Lines reserves the right to collect expenses from you (the customer) caused by the search of the receipt on behalf of the buyer.
- Racing Lines advertises and sells; parts, services and supplies designed for use in motorsport only. Given the nature of their intended use (strictly for motorsport) we do not supply a warranty with our parts, we do however accept returns as specified under our Goods Return Policy.
- Racing Lines reserves the right to verify reported faults in the products in unclear situations.
- Racing Lines is not responsible for damage caused by the buyer’s actions.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the products purchased from us are fitted for their intended use. Racing Lines will not be responsible for products fitted outside of our Warranty guidelines under the Terms & Conditions, or outside the given product description displayed on the product page within our website (which will have been viewed at the time of purchase).
Terms of agreement for business, public and community customers
- The customer is obliged to present full contact information when registering with the Racing Lines website. This information includes; contact person, contact address (also the same as shipping address), phone number, and email address. A company Name, business address, business phone number and valid VAT number is also required when registering as a business customer.
- Your registration and order details will only be disclosed to identified customers.
- Racing Lines is not responsible for the indirect or direct expenses caused by fault and / or use of the products or services. Racing lines is not responsible for any loss of income incurred through fault and / or use of the products or services. Racing Lines liability is always limited to the content found within these terms of agreement. Product fault liability is limited to the possible refund of the original purchase price only.
- Racing Lines is not responsible for damages sustained by the buyer’s actions. Racing Lines reserves the right to inspect products found to be damaged / faulty or returned as a cancelled sale.