Racinglines 1ltr Fuel Swirl Pot
Designed to meet the requirements of both track day enthusiasts and competition vehicles the Racinglines Swirl Pot ensures fuel flow is not interrupted when retaining the standard fuel tank.
Due to the design, size and nature of the standard fuel tank, fuel starvation can often occur under track conditions through cornering at high speeds without a full tank gasoline. Not only can this cause a loss of power from the engine but it can also cause significant engine damage.
Utilising a fuel swirl pot provides a safety net for your fuel system ensuring your fuel pump always receives a constant fuel feed (even though the fuel tank pick up may temporarily be starved under excessive cornering speed).
Typically your internal fuel pump would usually be uprated and used to feed / fill the fuel swirl pot. A second pump then draws from the base of the swirl pot sending fuel to the engine whilst the fuel return (coming back from the engine) is placed back into the swirl pot. There is also an overflow at the top of the tank so if too much fuel enters it can be piped back into the main fuel tank through the feed that previously accepted fuel return from the engine.
Our Swirl Pots are produced from spun aluminium and have integrated female threaded ports before being finished with our "crinkle black" powder coating.
Included in the kit are the following adapters:
• X3 9/16 UNF / AN6 Male Male Adapters (to allow connection for: fuel feed from tank, fuel return from engine, fuel return to tank).
• X1 9/16 UNF / AN6 Male Male Adapter (to allow connection from swirl pot to the engine).
• X1 3/4 UNF / AN8 Male Male Adapter (For vehicles running increased bhp that require a larger diameter of fuel line from the swirl pot to engine).
• X3 9/16 UNF / 3/8" Push on hose tails (to allow connection for: fuel feed from tank, fuel return from engine, fuel return from tank).
• X1 3/4 UNF / 1/2" Push on hose tail (to allow fuel feed to the engine).
- Product Code: Racinglines
- Availability: In Stock
- £138.00 INC VAT